Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee is meant to be a NO HASSLE return policy. What this means, in plain English, is that you can send the speakers back to us for any reason or no reason at all, for a full refund of the price of the speakers. All you have to do is call or email first to request return authorisation number (‘RAN’), and then send everything back to us in new condition. When we receive it like this, we will process the return and issue a refund. We do not refund shipping costs, but you otherwise will receive a full refund if you follow the few requirements of this policy. If for some reason you’ve lost or damaged something, we will not hold you over the coals, either, but rather treat you fairly and will do our best to keep your costs as low as possible. We really do try to make the return experience as easy and friendly as the purchase experience.
The terms and conditions of our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy are as follows:
(1) Before returning your product, you must contact Orb and receive a return authorization number (“RAN”). RANs are how we organize and keep track of your returns and items that are returned to us. We can not accept your return without a RAN.
(2) Your RAN must be requested no later than 30 days after the day that you receive the items you are requesting to return. If the items are a package (like subwoofer and speakers) the 30 day trial period does not begin until you receive the final item in the package. We must receive all returned products no later than 14 days after the RAN was issued. Please keep all original packaging materials for at least 30 days and you can ship your items promptly.
(3) You are responsible for return shipping costs and damage. We recommend that you utilize a method of shipping that provides a tracking number, and that you insure your package. You do not have to send anything via Express carrier or expedited in any way.
(4) The product must be received by us with all parts, materials, packaging and anything that was in the original box we sent to you. The product must also be returned in original, new condition. A product that is damaged or without all of its original materials may either be rejected by us or assessed a fee for repair/reconditioning, at our choice. Please note that blown speakers are not covered by any warranty and are not eligible for a refund.
(5) Shipping costs are not refundable.
(6) We really do not have many rules…if you fail to comply with the terms of this Guarantee and Policy, it is void.
We do remind you that a RAN is required for your return and that you are resposible for return shipping. If you refuse a package, return shipping charges will be deducted from your refund, since we are charged for that shipping.